High Security Container Bolt Seal SY-9922B
Anti-spin · ISO 17712:2013 “H” Certified · C-TPAT Compliant · Tamper-evident
● Hardened carbon steel body with zinc chromate finish & high strength
● High-impact ABS coating for visible tamper evidence
● Anti-spin design to verify a locked seal easily
● One-piece of pin and barrel for easy handling
● Flat and large printing area for clear printing identification
● Identical sequential number on two parts to prevent parts replacement
● Permanent laser marking for the highest printing security
● Customer name, logo, sequential numbers and barcode (Laser Marking)
● Standard colors of white, yellow or other customized colors available
● Security → Doors of Container, Trailer and Truck, Railway Wagons, Rail-trains, Vans, High value or dangerous goods
● Industries → Transportation, Food, Power companies, Chemicals, Military, Bank, Government, Healthcare, Mining, Garments
Instructions for Use
● Insert the nail through the slot to close.
● Push the cylinder on the tip end of the nail until it clicks.
● Verify that the security seal is sealed.
● Record the seal number to control security.
● By bolt cutters
| Material|| Body → Galvanized Q235A steel Coating → ABS plastic|
| Size|| Check the above drawing|
| Colors|| White (Standard), Yellow (Standard) or other available colors|
| Printing Method|| Laser marking|
| Customization|| Printing → Customer name, logo, sequential numbers|
| Strength Category|| >18KN (High Security Seal, ISO)|